1. Wash and clean the mushrooms, cut them in half.
2. In a bowl beat the eggs and then add milk and baking mix, mix until you get a batter like consistency.
3. Add the mushrooms in the batter and coat it well.
4. In a large pan pour the olive oil and then add the mushrooms, fry them until brown on all sides.
5. Once done drain on a paper towel.
6. Serve the Deep Fried Battered Mushrooms as an appetizer along with a dip of your choice.
Are you in a mood for some crunchy-crispy battered fries - yes, this recipe video talks only about this. Super cookbook author & chef Rosalie demonstrates a easy battered mushroom fry recipe, which anyone can pep up. They are just awesome for your afternoon snacks or some unexpected guests.