|White vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Crushed tarragon leaves||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Canned whole mushrooms||8 Ounce, drained (Use 2 Cans, 4 Ounces Each)|
|Onion rings||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (To Garnish)|
|Fresh tarragon sprig||5 (To Garnish)|
1. In a small bowl, whisk vinegar, sugar and tarragon together until sugar dissolves.
2. Drain mushrooms, reserving liquid for another use if you want.
3. Stir mushrooms into vinegar dressing
4. Cover bowl with cling film and refrigerate until chilled and ready to serve.
5. Transfer the Relish Mushrooms into a small salad bowl.
6. Garnish with onion rings and a sprig of fresh tarragon if you like
7. Serve chilled with toasted bread triangles or pitas
Calories 31 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.03 g0.04%
Saturated Fat 0.01 g0.04%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 0.53 mg0.02%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.19 g0.74%
Sugars 5.4 g
Protein 0.16 g0.31%
Vitamin A 0.2% Vitamin C 1.4%
Calcium 0.5% Iron 0.49%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet