Sweet And Sour Mushrooms
|Fresh mushrooms/2 cans of 6 ounces each whole mushrooms, drained||1 Pound|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|White vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Wash fresh mushrooms with cold water.
2) Trim the end stems of the mushrooms and cut large mushrooms in quarters or half. Do not cut the small ones.
3) In large frying pan, saute mushrooms in olive oil stirring frequently to coat in oil for 3-4 minutes.
4) Sprinkle lemon juice over mushrooms.
5) In medium-size bowl, spoon the mushroom mixture.
6) In the same frying pan, heat sugar, salt, water and vinegar until boils.
7) Pour the liquid over mushrooms. Cover the bowl and chill them.
8) Serve the sweetsour mushrooms as side dish.