Hippy Gourmet makes Vegan Stuffed Mushrooms
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
1. Pre-heat the oven at 500F.
2. Coarsely chop red pepper, green pepper onion into equal sized dices.
3. Finely chop garlic cloves.
4. Separate the mushroom caps and stem.
5. In a skillet, heat olive oil, add garlic, chopped vegetables and mushroom stems, saute for 10 minutes, add oregano.
6. In a food processor, blend to get a fine chopped consistency.
7. Add bread crumbs, freshly ground pepper, salt and mix.
8. Stuff the prepared mixture in the mushroom caps.
9. Grease an oven proof skillet, arrange the stuffed mushrooms and bake in the pre-heated oven at 500F for 20 minutes.
10. Serve hot with your choice of dip.
Calories 151 Calories from Fat 72
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.5%
Saturated Fat 1.2 g5.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 11.1 mg0.5%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g6%
Dietary Fiber 3.5 g13.9%
Sugars 4.8 g
Protein 4 g8.7%
Vitamin A 24.4% Vitamin C 138.2%
Calcium 8.3% Iron 9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet