|Mushrooms||6 Large, wiped and stalks trimmed|
|Onion||1 Small, peeled, finely chopped|
|Fresh parsley||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Whole grain mustard||2 Tablespoon (Colman'S Brand)|
|Fresh breadcrumbs||4 Tablespoon (Use White Or Brown)|
|Oil||2 Teaspoon (For Brushing)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F / 180°C /Gas Mark 4.
2) In a greased ovenproof dish, place the mushrooms with their stalk facing up.
3) In a small pan, saute the the onions in the oil until golden.
4) In a bowl, combine the parsley, Colman's Whole Grain Mustard, breadcrumbs and onions, mix well.
5) Stuff the mushrooms with this mixture and dot the with the butter.
6) Brush oil over the mushrooms and bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes.
7) Serve immediately in a nice plate.