Egg And Mushroom Specials
|Hard boiled eggs||4|
|Fried mushrooms||4 Ounce|
1) Toast the bread on one side very lightly.
2) Finely chop the eggs and mushrooms.
3) In a bowl, combine the chopped eggs and mushrooms with mayonnaise.
4) Season to taste.
5) In a saucepan, warm the mixture thoroughly.
6) Spread the mixture on 4 of the toasted slices of bread.
7) Top with other slices by keeping the toasted side down.
8) Toast both sides of the sandwich.
9) Top with halved bacon rashers and continue toasting until the bacon is crisp.
10) Serve hot with green salad on side.