|Tomato ketchup||5 Tablespoon (Maggi)|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon (Sasso)|
|Mushrooms||400 Gram (Even Sized)|
|Onion||1⁄2 , chopped|
|Garlic||5 Clove (25 gm), minced|
|Green chilies||8 , chopped|
|Red pepper||3 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Yellow pepper||3 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Cheese||3 Tablespoon, grated|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
1) Wash the mushrooms, remove and chop the stems, place the caps aside.
2) In a pan, saute the onions, garlic and green chillies in the Sasso olive oil.
3) Stir in the mushroom stems and saute over a medium heat until dry.
4) Stir in the red and yellow peppers, grated cheese, Maggi Tomato Ketchup and mix them together.
5) Adjust the seasoning, turn off the heat and stir in the parsley.
6) Stuff the mushroom caps with the mixture, sandwich two stuffed mushroom caps, insert two wooden picks to secure. Repeat with the rest.
7) Coat each mushroom set with the refined flour, then dip in beaten egg and roll in the bread crumbs.
8) Deep fry the mushrooms until golden brown, then drain the excess oil.
9) Cut each set, so that each halve has an inserted pick and serve immediately with the Maggi Tomato Ketchup.