Spicy Stuffed Mushrooms
|Mushrooms||1 Pound (Small To Medium)|
|Sausage||1⁄2 Pound (Bulk, Hot Or Mild)|
|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Ketchup||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Dried parsley||2 Teaspoon (Flakes)|
|Bread crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) De-stem the mushrooms and finely chop the mushroom stems to measure 1/2 cup.
3) In a large skillet, add sausage to crumble.
4) Fold in chopped mushrooms stems and onion.
5) Cook the sausage to brown by frequent stirring.
6) Discard fat dripping.
7) Add ketchup, bread crumbs, and parsley.
8) Spoon the mixture into the mushroom caps.
9) Use a 3 quart baking dish to arrange the mushroom caps.
10) Place inside oven and bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
11) Serve the stuffed mushrooms warm with ketchup.