|Boiled milk/Reconstituted dried milk /tinned milk||1⁄2 Pint, cooled|
|Fresh yeast/2 level teaspoons dried yeast||1⁄2 Ounce|
|Mushrooms||4 Ounce, chopped|
|Condensed mushroom soup||3⁄4 Can (7.5 oz) (1 Small Tin)|
|Cheese||2 Ounce, grated|
1) In a bowl, combine the flour, milk, sugar, egg yolk and yeast together with a wooden spoon. Then keep in a warm place for 10 minutes.
2) Add further milk or water to make a pouring consistency and gradually fold in the stiffly beaten whites.
3) In a heated pan with oil, pour in the batter, tilt and cover the bottom of pan.
4) Turn the pancake, when bubbly and brown.
5) Remove and stack the pancakes on a dish, with a greaseproof paper between the pancakes.
6) In a skillet, saute the mushrooms in butter, then stir in the condensed soup and little cheese to make a soft creamy paste.
7) Place a spoonful of the mixture over the pancake and fold over.
8) Arrange the pancakes side by side on a dish, sprinkle over with rest of the cheese and place under a grill to brown.
9) Serve immediately with the green salad.
Calories 860 Calories from Fat 302
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g52.9%
Saturated Fat 17.8 g89%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 164.8 mg54.9%
Sodium 916.7 mg38.2%
Total Carbohydrates 110 g36.5%
Dietary Fiber 5.2 g21%
Sugars 11.3 g
Protein 28 g56.8%
Vitamin A 27.8% Vitamin C 2%
Calcium 37.3% Iron 34.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet