Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
|Crab meat||7 Ounce|
|Scallions||5 , chopped (With Tops)|
|Dried thyme||1⁄4 Teaspoon, crumbled|
|Dried savory||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated|
|Mayonnaise||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Wipe mushrooms with damp towel.
3) In a bowl, add rest of the ingredients and combine with fork until thoroughly blended.
4) In a baking sheet, arrange the mushroom caps and fill with the mixture.
5) Place inside oven to bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
6) Serve the mushrooms by sprinkling additional cheese.