|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Onion||1 Small, finely chopped|
|Dry white wine||1⁄3 Pint (100 Milliliter)|
|Button mushrooms||1 1⁄2 Pound (750 Gram)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
1) Arrange all the vegetables and ingredients to be used in cooking.
2) In a pan, heat the oil.
3) In the pan, add garlic with onion and cook them until tender, but do not brown them.
4) Add wine and herbs and boil the liquid.
5) Cook the liquid on low heat for 2 minutes.
6) In the wine liquid, add mushrooms with coriander seeds and peppercorns.
7) Season the mushrooms with salt to taste.
8) Coat the mushrooms well with wine sauce.
9) In a bowl, tranfer the mushrooms with sauce.
10) Cover the bowl and chill for at least 3-4 hours while stirring frequently.
11) In a serving dish, place the mushrooms and garnish with chopped parsley.