Tomatoes Stuffed With Mushrooms
|Wholemeal breadcrumbs||1 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
|Onion||1 Small, finely chopped|
|Parsley||1⁄2 Tablespoon (Leveled), chopped|
|Mushrooms||6 Ounce, sliced (170 Gram)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon (Holbrook'S)|
|Sea salt||To Taste|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Grated cheese||2 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Slice the tops of the tomatoes off and scoop out the insides. On absorbent paprt, turn the tomatoes upside down so that they can drain properly.
3) Mix the scooped out tomatoe pulp together with onion, pasley, breadcrumbs, mushrooms and a knob of butter.Season with salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
4) Mix together all the ingredients properly and fill the tomato shells.
5) Place on a baking tray which has been greased.
6) Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
7) Serve hot.