1) Discard the mushroom stems.
2) Wipe the mushrooms with a damp paper towel.
3) Line a baking tray with aluminum foil and spray some cooking oil on it .
4) Fill the mushrooms caps with cheese and place them the prepared baking tray.
5) Once all the mushrooms are set on the tray, spray them with some more cooking oil.
6) Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the cheese starts melting in a preheated 350-degree oven.
7) Serve hot and enjoy with cocktails and loved ones!
This video is a creation of the aarsi. You can visit aarsi for complete recipes,and more videos.
Appetizers have gone on to become frequent affairs besides being party needs. Chef Aarsi shows how to cook Gorgonzola stuffed mushrooms with Creamini Mushrooms in simple and easy steps. Great to go with drinks!