|Onion||1 Small, skinned|
|Bacon||2 Ounce, rinded|
|Button mushrooms||8 Ounce|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Grated nutmeg||To Taste|
|Cream/Top of the milk||2 Tablespoon|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Finely chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Bacon rolls||6 (To Complete Dish From Freezer)|
|Sauteed mushrooms||6 (Whole, To Complete Dish From Freezer)|
1) Cut mushrooms, bacon and onion.
2) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
3) Take a pan and melt butter in it. Fry chopped onion, mushroom and bacon for about 5 minutes.
4) Stir in salt, pepper and nutmeg. Now, add flour and stir well.
5) Pour milk and bring the mixture to a boil, stirring continuously. Now, place the pan away from heat.
5) Put in beaten eggs, cream and parsley and pour the mixture into a greased 7 inch ring mould.
7) Place the mould in the preheated oven (350°F) and bake for about 30 minutes, until the mixture is set
8) Turn out on a foiled plate and cool slightly before serving.