Sauteed Mushroom Butter With Parsley
|Mushrooms||1⁄2 Pound, wiped clean (Small To Medium Size)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon (To Garnish)|
1. Trim stems of small and tender mushrooms or remove stems completely if mushrooms are large.
2. In a skillet, melt the butter, over a medium high flame.
3. Add mushrooms and sauté for 3 minutes until lightly browned.
4. Remove mushrooms from the pan using a slotted spoon and drain on paper toweling.
5. Transfer them to a serving bowl or dish and season with salt and pepper,
6. Garnish mushrooms with chopped parsley and toss.
7. Serve the mushrooms warm.
Use the mushroom trimmings for soups, stuffing, or meat loaves
Calories 95 Calories from Fat 82
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14.4%
Saturated Fat 5.8 g29%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 24.2 mg8.1%
Sodium 128.7 mg5.4%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.7 g2.8%
Sugars 1 g
Protein 2 g3.9%
Vitamin A 11.9% Vitamin C 10.3%
Calcium 1% Iron 2.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet