MUSHROOM & ONION PATTIES
|Potato flour||1 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Puff pastry/Short pastry||1|
|Oil||1 Cup (16 tbs), for 12 patties|
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Chop onions.
3. Slice mushrooms.
4. In a frying pan, gently fry onions until nearly soft.
5. Add sliced mushrooms and let simmer for 7 minutes.
6. Season with salt and pepper and stir in flour.
7. Gradually add hot milk and cook for few minutes.
8. Roll out the pastry and line patty tins.
9. Fill each with mushroom mixture and brush pastry edge with milk.
10. Cut pastry into strips and place them crosswise over the mixture.
11. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes until golden.
12. Serve hot mushroom and onion patties for snack.