Mushroom Stuffed With Spinach And Cheese
|Frozen spinach||6 Ounce (Half Of A 12 Ounce Package)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Dried bread crumbs||50 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
|Shredded cheddar cheese/Swiss cheese||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Garlic salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Fresh mushrooms||12 Large|
1) Halve the spinach , thaw at room temperature or in a microwave and drain well.
2) Stir in the beaten egg, bread crumbs, cheese, garlic salt and pepper.
3) Rinse and dry the mushrooms, remove and chop the stems, then stir into the spinach mixture.
4) In flat baking dish, stuff and place the mushroom caps.
5) Bake as per the directions until lightly browned over the top.
6) Serve immediately in a nice plate.