Mushroom Stuffed With Spinach And Cheese
|Frozen spinach||6 Ounce (Half Of A 12 Ounce Package)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Dried bread crumbs||50 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
|Shredded cheddar cheese/Swiss cheese||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Garlic salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Fresh mushrooms||12 Large|
1) Halve the spinach , thaw at room temperature or in a microwave and drain well.
2) Stir in the beaten egg, bread crumbs, cheese, garlic salt and pepper.
3) Rinse and dry the mushrooms, remove and chop the stems, then stir into the spinach mixture.
4) In flat baking dish, stuff and place the mushroom caps.
5) Bake as per the directions until lightly browned over the top.
6) Serve immediately in a nice plate.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 871 Calories from Fat 441
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 50 g76.5%
Saturated Fat 29.1 g145.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 345.4 mg115.1%
Sodium 1773.3 mg73.9%
Total Carbohydrates 53 g17.5%
Dietary Fiber 10 g39.9%
Sugars 9.2 g
Protein 54 g108.9%
Vitamin A 439.5% Vitamin C 25.3%
Calcium 123.9% Iron 44%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet