Garlic Mushroom And Hazelnuts
|Baking potatoes||4 Large|
|Butter||3 Pound (90 Gram)|
|Onion||1 Small, peeled, finely chopped|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), crushed|
|Button mushrooms||6 Ounce, quartered (175 Gram)|
|Toasted hazelnuts||1 1⁄2 Ounce, chopped (45 Gram)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Parsley||30 Milliliter, chopped (2 Tablespoon)|
1) Heat the oven.
2) In the oven, set the potatoes for baking.
3) In a frying pan, melt the butter and fry the onion in it until it becomes soft.
4) Add the garlic and stir fry for a minute.
5) Next, add the mushrooms and fry for 4 to 5 minutes until tender.
6) Stir in the lemon zest, hazelnuts, seasoning, juice and parsley.
7) Gently cook for a couple of minutes.
8) Cut wedges out of the potatoes and mash the flesh, if desired.
9) Spoon the hazelnut and mushroom mixture on the potato wedges.
10) Serve with green salad garnish.