Spinach & Mushroom Quesdillas is a nice Mexican recipe. It is good for a meal, taste amazing, easy and quick to cook. You can serve them for a quick lunch or on a busy weeknight. These quesdillas can be stuffed with any filling of your choice and served hot. In this video, we have spinach and mushroom filling for the quesdillas.
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Heat oil and butter, add chicken.
2. Season it with salt, pepper, oregano, parsley and Italian seasoning.
3. Add some oil to another pan and add mushrooms. Saute them.
4. Add the same seasoning for chicken.
5. Add spinach to the mushrooms.
6. Season the spinach and cook until done.
7. Spray some oil in a pan.
8. Place a tortilla and sprinkle cheese on it.
9. Mushrooms and spinach, chicken over it and top it with cheese.
10. Fold the tortilla and cook for 5 minutes.
11. Serve the quesdillas.
This video is a creation of CookinforCollege.You can visit CookinforCollege for complete recipes, and more videos.
Fabulous recipe for all Mexican food lovers. This video is quick and easy way to make zesty quesadilla with chicken, mushroom and spinach. With only few ingredients, this recipe goes together in a flash and yet tastes great. Serve this with salsa and sour cream to get those restaurant style Mexican wraps.