1. In a mixer, add butter and whip until fluffy. Add truffle oil, shaved truffle peelings, salt and pepper and set aside.
2. In a hot pan, add olive oil and caramelize all the sliced mushrooms.
3. Once caramelized, de-glaze using Madiera wine. Add terragon, salt and pepper and mix.
4. Toast the sourdough bread in the oven or in a toaster. Once toasted, form the bread using cutters or a knife.
5. Spread the truffle butter over the bread and top with the mushrooms.
6. Garnish with parmesan cheese and chopped parsley and serve with Mcmanis Viogner as a yummy appetizer.