Mushroom Caps Stuffed with Pecans
|Sweet butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), finely chopped|
|Finely chopped pecans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped fresh parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dried thyme||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Heavy cream/Whipping cream||2 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. Remove mushroom stems, finely chop them, and set aside. Wipe caps with damp cloth and arrange in a shallow baking dish, hollow side up.
3. In a skillet, over medium heat, melt butter; add mushroom stems, garlic, pecans, parsley, thyme, salt and pepper. Cook until moisture evaporates, about 5 minutes.
4. Stir in whipping cream until mixture is combined, about 1 minute. Remove from heat.
5. Heap mixture into mushroom caps and bake 10 minutes, until heated through.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1046 Calories from Fat 884
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 103 g157.8%
Saturated Fat 41.5 g207.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 170.1 mg56.7%
Sodium 1019.9 mg42.5%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.3%
Dietary Fiber 11.4 g45.5%
Sugars 10 g
Protein 21 g42.5%
Vitamin A 65.8% Vitamin C 54.4%
Calcium 14.7% Iron 36.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet