Stuffed Mushroom With Minced Meat
|Shitake mushroom||15 , removed stem (fresh)|
|Minced pork/Chicken||500 Gram|
|Minced fish||100 Gram|
|Water chestnut||4 , minced|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), minced|
|Light soy sauce||1 Tablespoon (you can add additional soy sauce to satisfy your taste)|
|Dark soy sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|White pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Mushroom||1 Bunch (100 gm), removed the root and cut into half (fresh)|
* In a mixing bowl combine the minced meat (pork and fish), water chestnut, garlic and mix well. Add in the light soy sauce, dark soy sauce and white pepper and mix well again.
* Put the mushroom on a plate. Divide and mound the mixture on top of the mushroom. Optional: place some of the golden mushroom on top of the mixture
Note: Mound the mixture into a small hill
Outdoor BBQ Method
1. Let then heat to stable first before setting the Stuffed Mushroom on the grill.
2. Place the mushroom with the mixture placing the top and cook for about 7 - 10 minutes
3. Turn the mushroom and cook for another 5 minutes before serving
Oven Grilling Method
1. Set the oven mode to toast and preheat the oven to 200C before setting the Stuffed Mushroom on the grills.
2. Cook for about 15 minutes before serving