|Chive cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1 Package, Philadelphia)|
|Bacon bits||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), crumbled|
|Mushrooms||24 Medium, stems removed|
1) Preheat the oven to at 350°F.
2) Lightly grease a baking sheet.
3) In a bowl, place together cream cheese, curry powder and bacon bits.
4) Stuff mushroom caps with cheese mixture.
5) Place the mushroom on the baking sheet, top side down.
6) Bake in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes until the mushrooms are tender.
7) Serve the mushrooms hot on a bed of small mixed salad if desired.