Baked Stuffed Mushrooms
|Mushrooms||16 Large, scooped|
|Carrot||1⁄2 , grated (for garnish)|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1 Teaspoon (for greasing)|
|Cilantro||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs), chopped finely (for garnish)|
|Tabasco||1 Tablespoon (Optional)|
|Mushroom stems||100 Gram, chopped finely (detached from mushrooms)|
|Jalapeno||1 , chopped finely|
|Green onion||2 Small, chopped finely|
|Grated parmesan cheese||4 Tablespoon, divided|
|Italian seasoning mix||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F. Grease a 9 inch baking sheet with olive oil.
2. In a bowl, add mushroom caps, jalapeno, green onion, 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning mix. Mix well altogether.
3. Fill them in the hollowed mushrooms. Top with the grated carrot, cilantro and remaining parmesan cheese.
4. Place the mushrooms on the baking dish. Bake in the oven at 350 degrees F for 25-30 minutes.
5. Serve the Stuffed Mushrooms as an appetizer with your favorite dish.
Calories 104 Calories from Fat 41
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.2%
Saturated Fat 2.6 g13.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 13.2 mg4.4%
Sodium 729.1 mg30.4%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.7%
Sugars 3.3 g
Protein 10 g19%
Vitamin A 34.1% Vitamin C 11.6%
Calcium 17.6% Iron 4.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet