This video shows how to stuff mushrooms with good stuffing mix and bake and serve as an appetizer. You may add cooked meat,fish or uncooked shrimp as an alternative.
16 Large, scooped
1⁄2 , grated (for garnish)
Extra virgin olive oil
1 Teaspoon (for greasing)
1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs), chopped finely (for garnish)
1 Tablespoon (Optional)
100 Gram, chopped finely (detached from mushrooms)
1 , chopped finely
2 Small, chopped finely
Grated parmesan cheese
4 Tablespoon, divided
Italian seasoning mix
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F. Grease a 9 inch baking sheet with olive oil.
2. In a bowl, add mushroom caps, jalapeno, green onion, 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning mix. Mix well altogether.
3. Fill them in the hollowed mushrooms. Top with the grated carrot, cilantro and remaining parmesan cheese.
4. Place the mushrooms on the baking dish. Bake in the oven at 350 degrees F for 25-30 minutes.
5. Serve the Stuffed Mushrooms as an appetizer with your favorite dish.