Broccoli & Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
|Fresh mushrooms||32 Medium|
|Frozen chopped broccoli||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Fine soft bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chili sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Minced onion||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Grated cheese||1 Tablespoon (Parmesan And Romano)|
1. Clean mushrooms; remove and chop stems.
2. Pierce broccoli package with fork and place on a paper towel in microwave oven. Cook 5 minutes at High. Drain.
3. Combine drained broccoli, chopped mushroom stems, bread crumbs, chili sauce, lemon juice, salt, pepper and parsley in a bowl.
4. Put butter and onion into a 2-cup glass measuring cup. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 3 minutes at High.
5. Add butter and onion to ingredients in bowl; mix.
6. Stuff the mushroom caps generously.
7. Put 8 mushrooms in a circle on 4 individual paper plates lined with a double thickness of paper towels. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Cover with waxed paper. For each plate, cook in microwave oven 2 minutes at High, or until hot; rotate plate one-half turn after 1 minute.