Stir Fried Spinach And Mushrooms
|Dried black mushrooms||14|
|Soy sauce||4 Tablespoon|
|Mushroom||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), soaking liquid|
|Oil||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
1. Soak dried mushrooms; reserve their soaking liquid.
2. Stem and wash spinach; shake off excess moisture. Leave soaked mushrooms whole if small; cut in half if large.
3. Combine soy sauce, sherry, sugar and salt.
4. Heat oil. Add mushrooms and stir-fry 2 minutes. Stir in soy-sherry mixture to blend.
5. Add mushroom liquid and heat quickly. Then cook, covered, about 10 minutes over medium heat.
6. Blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste. Then stir in to thicken. Keep warm.
7. Heat remaining oil in another pan. Add remaining salt, then spinach; stir-fry until bright green and softened
8. Transfer spinach to a serving dish. Pour mushrooms and their sauce over.