This is so delicious as a side for steak! Great date night dinner!
White button mushrooms/Baby potobello
1 , minced
1. Using a clean cloth, gently whip all the mushrooms.
2. With a sharp knife, slice the mushroom in about ½” thick.
3. In a hot large skillet, melt butter, add garlic and staute until it start smelling.
4. Add in the mushrooms and stir to mix and allow to cook for 5 minutes or until mushroom cooks down.
5. Stream in the Worcestershire sauce, add in salt and pepper and stir well.
What could make for a more simple, sumptuous addition to weeknight meals than sautéed mushrooms? Easy to make and good to eat, this lip-smacking delight makes for a total treat. This recipe video explains you how to go about it.