Today I am going to tell you how to make muffins with banana and soymilk. This one is an ideal dessert for Christmas.
Whole wheat flour
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs), finely chopped
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1 , mash
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a bowl, mix together the whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, chocolate and cinnamon.
3. In another bowl, add the apple sauce, sugar, molasses, soy milk and banana and mix.
4. Add the wet to the dry ingredients and combine together.
5. Add the batter into muffin molds.
6. Pop into the oven for 25 minutes.