Stemilt Peach and Cherry Muffins
|Cherries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Peaches||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Baker's sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Whole milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 375F.
2. Mix the dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
3. In a separate mixing bowl, add the liquid ingredients.
4. Using a whisk, gradually pour in the liquid mixture to combine the contents of both bowls, taking care not to over blend the mixture. Some of the best muffins tend to be a bit lumpy.
5. Add the fruit to the mixture and fold tighter to create a completed batter.
6. Spoon the batter into a muffin tray and then bake for 20-25 minutes at 375F.
7. Let them cool before serving.
Calories 185 Calories from Fat 52
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 19.5 mg6.5%
Sodium 101 mg4.2%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g10%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.6%
Sugars 12.8 g
Protein 4 g7.1%
Vitamin A 1.8% Vitamin C 2.6%
Calcium 9.8% Iron 7.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet