4 Tablespoon (you may use vegetable oil or sunflower oil)
2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs) (honey or agave nectar)
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (or applesauce)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
2. Grease non-stick muffin tray with cooking spray and set it aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. Mix to combine.
4. In a separate bowl, combine lemonade, vanilla extract, eggs, milk, and oil. Whisk well.
5. Pour half of the wet mixture into the bowl with flour. Mix well.
6. Drop the remaining egg mixture and mix well.
7. Throw the blueberries and fold to evenly distribute.
8. Scoop and fill muffin cups ¾ of the way up with batter.
9. Pop the tray in oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick when inserted comes out clean.
10. Remove the tray from oven and let it cool on wire rack.
11. Serve blueberry muffins with softened butter.
If using dry blueberries drop in the wet mixture for 10 minutes to reconstitute.
You can use dates, raisins, figs or any kind of fruits in the muffin.
You can also use measuring cup to fill the tray with batter.