1 Cup (16 tbs), grated (or any kind of cheese you like)
2 1⁄3 Cup (37.33 tbs)
Chipotle chili powder
3 Dash (2-3)
Non stick cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 425 degree F.
2. Grease muffin cups with non stick spray, and place them on cookie sheet.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add jalapeno, cornmeal, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and black pepper. Mix well.
4. Drop sugar, and cheese. Mix to incorporate.
5. In a separate bowl, whisk eggs, and add milk in it. Give it a good whisk.
6. Pour egg mixture into the large mixing bowl, half at a time, and stir after each addition.
7. Add chipotle chili powder, and mix well.
8. Fill the prepared muffin cups with batter, about ¾ of the way up.
9. Pop muffin cups on the center rack of oven, and bake for 8-10 minutes or until when toothpick when inserted comes out clean.