McDonalds Egg McMuffin you can make your own egg mcmuffins just like McDonald's does. You need eggs, slices of cheese, Canadian bacon, and English muffins.
Canadian bacon slices
1. Heat a skillet and drop the bacon slices in it. Lightly brown them on both sides.
2. Put the egg rings on the skillet and crack open the eggs in them. Let them cook.
3. Remove the eggs and set aside. Make sure the yolk is cooked through.
7. Toast the English muffins to your liking and butter them.
8. Place the cheese slices on them.
9. Top with the cooked egg and the other piece of the English muffin.