1. Pre-heat your oven at 350 degrees.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine pumpkin puree, maple syrup, coconut oil, apple cider vinegar and apple cider into the flour, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, baking powder, baking soda and mix it well until the flour starts to disappear.
3. Add chopped dates to the batter.
4. Grease the muffin tray with a little oil or butter and gently pour the mixture into it.
5. Place the muffin tray on a baking sheet into the oven for 20 minutes.
6. Serve the muffin hot and you may garnish with your favorite syrup if you like it rich.