Banana Bran Muffin
|All bran cereal||30 Gram|
|Soy milk||2 Tablespoon|
|Banana||1 , ripened|
|Butter||60 Gram (softened to room temperature)|
|Brown sugar||60 Gram|
|Eggs||2 (at room temperature)|
|Cake flour||70 Gram|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat oven to 350F (180C).
2. In a bowl, combine all-bran and soy milk, and let soak for a few minutes.
3. In a blender / mixer, add banana, butter, brown sugar, eggs and soaked bran cereal. Cover and process until smooth.
4. In a bowl, put in the blended ingredients.
5. Sift in the flour and baking powder and fold in with a spatula.
6. Spoon the mixture into muffin cups up to 80% full.
7.Bake for 25-30 minutes.
8. Place the cakes on the wire rack to cool.
9.Decorate with toothpick flags if you wish and serve on a decorative platter.
Calories 182 Calories from Fat 77
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.5%
Saturated Fat 4.9 g24.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 78.9 mg26.3%
Sodium 82.1 mg3.4%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g8%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.9%
Sugars 11.7 g
Protein 4 g7.9%
Vitamin A 8.1% Vitamin C 17.3%
Calcium 4.7% Iron 16.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet