1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a 9 x 5 loaf pan.Keep it aside.
3. In a bowl, combine all the dry ingredients for the bread, and mix until combined.
4. In another bowl, add all the ingredients for the wet mixture, beat well.
5. Add the wet mixture into the dry mixture bowl and mix well, until all ingredients have combined properly.
6. In the greased loaf pan, scoop this mixture, smooth the top layer and bake it in the oven at 350 degrees for 60 minutes or until done.
7. After baking remove from the oven and let it rest in the pan for 10 minutes. Remove the loaf from the pan and cool it completely.
8. Serve the banana bran breakfast bread with tea or coffee or have it for breakfast with a bowl of favorite cereal.