1. Preheat oven to 350°F, grease muffin tin/s and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the flour, oats, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder and baking soda.
3. Add the oil, soy milk and applesauce, mix well and stir in the diced apples.
4. Fill the muffin cups 2/3 full with batter.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
6. Let the muffins cool for a few minutes before removing from the tin and then cool completely on wire racks.
7. Serve over breakfast or tea with icing or topping if desired.