2. In a large mixing bowl, sift flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
3. Add flax seed, wheat germ, and bee pollen in it. Mix and set it aside.
4. In a separate bowl, mash banana with potato masher.
5. Throw oil, peanut butter, tea, honey, and egg in it. Mix until smooth.
6. Pour peanut butter mixture into the bowl with flour. Mix to incorporate.
7. Grease muffin cups with cooking spray, and pour batter in it, about ¾ way up.
8. Pop it in oven, and bake for 7-10 minutes or until toothpick when inserted in middle comes out clean, and muffins are golden brown.
9. Allow it to cool in cups for 5 minutes,
10. Then, place it on a wire rack to cool completely.
11. Serve peanut butter banana muffin with a cup of hot milk.
You can use chopped peanut or coconut instead of peanut butter.
Wet your measuring cup with water, and then measure peanut butter in it.
You can also add dried berries, instant coffee,cocoa powder or any seed as per your choice.
If you find the batter too dry add milk, water, cold coffee, or tea in it.
If batter it too moist then add little flour.
Bake time will vary, depending on the size of your muffin tins.
Taste and add brown sugar to the batter if required.