2. In a large mixing bowl, add flour, salt, garlic powder, sundried tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
3. Insert Monterey jack cheese, corn, and bacon in it. Mix well and set aside.
4. In another bowl, put butter, buttermilk, and egg. Whisk well.
5. Pour the egg mixture in the large bowl with flour. Gently mix them together. All you need is 15-18 strokes.
6. Fill greased muffin tin with ¾ of dough.
7. Pop it in oven and bake for 25 minutes.
8. Serve muffins hot with tomato sauce.
If you don’t have buttermilk, then you can make substitute with one tablespoon of lemon juice, and a cup of milk.
You can just add lemon juice and milk in a bowl, and allow it to set for 10 minutes.
Vinegar can also be used instead of lime juice.