1⁄4 Teaspoon (Leveled) (to grease the muffin tray/pan)
1. Pre heat the oven to 325 F.
2. Chop the almonds/cashew nuts.
3. Grind the flaxseeds to a fine powder.
4. Cook the quinoa in water.
5. Mash the bananas.
6. Grease the muffin pan/ tray.
7. In a large mixing bowl, mix the ground flaxseeds, qunioa and whey powder together.
8. In a medium sized bowl, using an electric mixer, blend the mashed bananas and milk together to make a smooth paste.
9. Add the banana milk paste to the large bowl and mix well using a hand held electric mixer.
10. Sprinkle the raisins and almonds/ cashews over the muffin mixture and mix well, using a fork.
11. Pour the batter into the greased muffin tray and bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes, at 325 F.
12. Serve as a tea time snack, with a steaming cup of mocha or an earl grey!