2) In a large bowl, combine cheese, eggs, sugar, vanilla and orange zest together.
3) In another bowl, fold in all the dry ingredients and then mix them into wet ingredients.
4) Add milk to loosen the batter and stir to mix.
5) In another bowl, add oats, flour, brown sugar and salt and cut in butter until crumbly.
6) Now, fill the muffin pan with batter and place blackberries on top and then top it with crumble topping.
7) Bake them for 20-25 minutes.
8) Serve the blackberry muffins with crumble topping as a snack.