1. Preheat the oven to 425° F/ 220°C.
2. Spray a muffin tray with cooking spray.
3. Place dry ingredients in a bowl and then put the liquids in the bowl on top of the dry ingredients.
4. Mix with hand mixer until well combined and then mix in chopped pecans.
5. Pour in the muffin tray and bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes (mine take about 18 minutes).
6. Makes 12 muffins.
Why not add some crunchy twist to your regular muffins? Watch this video recipe of Cinnamon Pecan Nut Muffins that looks similar to the regular muffins but tastes different. The real twist comes from the nuts and the secret ingredient- coconut oil. So get ready to spice up your mornings!