|Apple||1 Cup (16 tbs), peeled, finely chopped|
|All purpose flour||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Skim milk||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Margarine||3 Tablespoon, melted|
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
1) In a bowl, add apple and honey and mix and keep aside.
2) In another bowl, add flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
3) Mix well and make a well in the center of the mix.
4) Add in a mix of egg, milk, and margarine and stir only till the mix is moistened.
5) Add in the apple mix.
6) Line the muffin pans with paper liners and coat with cooking spray.
7) Spoon the batter onto liners till two-thirds full.
8) Place in oven at 400° and bake for 18 minutes.
9) Garnish with whipped cream and serve.