|Grated potatoes||3 Cup (48 tbs), drained|
|Grated onion||4 Tablespoon|
|Sifted flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Butter/Chicken fat||3 Tablespoon, melted|
|Egg whites||2 , stiffly beaten|
1. Preheat oven at 400° F.
2. In a bowl, take egg yolks. Beat it.
3. Add potatoes, onion, flour, salt, baking powder and melted butter or fat. Mix well.
4. Add egg whites.
5. Grease muffin tin.
6. Pour the above mixture such that it fills 2/3rd capacity of the tin.
7. Bake it in an oven at 400° F for 25 minutes or until it browns. This makes around 12 2-inch muffins.
8. Serve Potato Muffins hot.