Make these savory grab & go muffins and you'll be out the door in a jiffy! Perfect for an easy breakfast, lunch or even dinner!
Refrigerated buttermilk flaky biscuits
1 Cup (16 tbs)
4 Medium, beaten
Salt and pepper
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), crisped
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. In a bowl whisk together, egg, salt and pepper until light and fluffy.
3. In a non-stick muffin tray, place the buttermilk biscuits evenly in each mold and press to line the mold making a well.
4. Evenly place bacon in muffin mold and top with cheese.
5. Pour the egg batter evenly in each mold.
6. Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes or until golden brown on top.
7. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.