Microwave Cooked Blueberry Muffins
|All purpose flour||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Buttermilk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon peel||1 Teaspoon, grated|
|Blueberries||1 Cup (16 tbs), defrosted and drained (fresh or frozen)|
1) Arrange all the ingredients.
2) In large bowl combine dry ingredients.
3) In smaller bowl combine eggs, buttermilk and oil, beat well with whisk or fork.
4) Pour liquid mixture into dry mixture, mixing only until particles are moistened.
5) Stir in vanilla, lemon peel and blueberries.
6) Line custard cups or microwave cupcake dish with 2 paper liners.
7) Fill cups half full; dont overfill.
8) Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar mixture.
9) If using custard cups, arrange in a ring when microwaving 3 or more muffins at a time.
10) Microwave at High.
11) Rotate muffins after half the time.
12) Remove muffins from cups to wire rack after baking.
13) Serve the blueberry muffins as tea time snack.