Streusel Topped Orange Muffins
|Biscuit mix||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Orange juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Orange marmalade||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped pecans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground nutmeg||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 400°
2. In a large bowl, tip in the biscuit mix and 1/4 cup sugar then make a well in the center of mixture.
3. Add the egg, orange juice, and oil to the well and mix well.
4. Add the marmalade and pecans and tip this mixture into paper-lined muffin pans. Make sure that the cups are filled only two-thirds full.
5. Mix the 3 tablespoons sugar, flour, and spices and then sprinkle this mixture over each muffin.
6. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes.
7. Serve with flavored butters