|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Corn bread mix||2 1⁄3 Cup (37.33 tbs) (Corn Muffin Mix)|
1) Preheat oven to 425 degree.
2) Use 12 medium muffin cups, to grease properly. Place aside.
3) In a bowl, add egg and milk.
4) Thoroughly beat the mixture.
5) Lightly stir the egg mixture into the Corn Bread or Corn Muffin Mix. The mixture should be lumpy and not smooth.
6) Fill the muffin cups with the batter to its 2/3.
7) Place inside oven to bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
8) Serve the muffins hot or cold.
Calories 164 Calories from Fat 51
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g8.8%
Saturated Fat 1.8 g8.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 48.1 mg16%
Sodium 377.9 mg15.7%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g7.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.5%
Sugars 1 g
Protein 5 g9%
Vitamin A 2.7% Vitamin C 0.08%
Calcium 5.8% Iron 5.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet