Orange Blossom Muffins
|Whole eggs||1 , slightly beaten|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Orange juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Packaged biscuit mix||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Packaged)|
|Orange marmalade||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pecans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Salad oil||2 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F
2) Lightly coat the inside of muffins pans with 1 tablespoon of butter.
3) In an electric beater, place together egg, sugar, orange juice and oil, and beat until well blended.
4) Put in crumbs and beat for 30 seconds.
5) Fold the marmalade and pecans in the egg mixture.
6) Fill 2/3 of the muffin pans with the egg mixture.
7) In a bowl place together sugar, flour, cinnamon and nutmeg.
8) Using knife cut in margarine till the flour mixture is grainy.
9) Dredge the flour over the egg mixture.
10) Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes.
11) Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
12) Serve warm as desired