Light As Down Basic Muffins
Egg - 1 whole or 2 egg whites, beaten
skimmed milk - 1/2 cup
Vegetable oil - 1/4 cup
Salt - 1/4 teaspoon
Sugar- 4 tablespoons
Baking powder - 2 teaspoons
1) Preheat oven to 400°F.
2) Fit 12 muffin cups with paper liners or sprinkle non-stick vegetable spray.
3) Combine flour, baking powder, sugar and salt in a mixing bowl.
4) Stir milk, eggs, and oil together in another bowl. Pour into dry ingredients and stir to form a lumpy batter.
5) Spoon into the prepared muffin cups. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and cool on racks.
6) Serve warm with some whipped cream and savor!