Heathy Whole Wheat Muffins
|Whole wheat flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Skim milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Molasses||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Unsalted margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted and cooled|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, combine together the whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, baking powder and soda. Mix well.
3) In the center of the flour mixture, make a well.
4) Combine together the molasses, milk, margarine and egg. Add the mixture to the dry ingredients and stir well the dry ingredients are moistened.
5) Into muffin pans coated with cooking spray, spoon the batter, filling the pans about 2/3rd full.
6) Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, or till lightly browned.
7) Unmold the muffins and serve warm or at room temperature.